Look effortlessly chic when you hit the slopes this ski season! If you are heading to a casual resort like Steamboat or Snowbird, boot, jeans and sweaters are all you need.
But if your holiday takes you to Aspen or St. Moritz, you might want to glam it up with some suede and fur. When in doubt? Send us an email and we will get back to you with some great suggestions.
ON THE SLOPES
- 2 Pairs of long underwear, tops and bottoms
- 2 Pairs of warm ski socks1 or 2 ski pants
- 1 or 2 ski jackets
- 1 Zip neck neoprene or light fleece shirt
- 1 Polar fleece vest
- 1 Ski hat
- 1 Headband
- 1 Neck gator
- 1 Pair of leg gators for powder skiing
- 1 Ski gloves
- 1 Pair of goggles
- 1 Ski helmet
- Hand and feet warmers
- Camera and extra memory cards
Just off the slopes don a pair of jeans, boots and cozy sweater for fireside in the lodge. Later for dinner you can dress up a bit, or not depending on your destination.
- 3 Shirts
- 1 Pair of blue jeans
- 1 Pair of suede or leather jeans
- 2 Turtleneck sweaters
- 1 Cardigan
- 1 Vest (wool, suede, or fur)
- Shearling Jacket and Hat (optional)
- 1 Pair of snow boots for to and from the slopes
- 1 Pair knee high boots for apres ski.
- 1 Pair dressy boots depending on your destination.